In order to use the fileeeBox, you first need the fileee app, which can be downloaded for free in the AppStore, and a fileee account. In order to scan and manage documents, you also need a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) that is powered by iOS or Android. We also recommend using a smartphone that isn't older than 5 years. In principle, it works with all devices, but we can't guarantee a sufficient scan quality with such old devices. Barcode detection can also be restricted for older devices. The fileeeBox has already been extensively tested with the following devices:
Articles in this section
- Are there any additional costs?
- How does the fileeeBox help me with my tax declaration
- What do I need to use the fileeeBox?
- How do I activate my fileeeBox?
- How do I activate my fileeeScan add-on?
- Can I use multiple boxes at the same time?
- How do I scan creased documents?
- How do I find documents in the box?
- What is the color scale good for?
- How do I remove documents from my fileeeBox?