Yes, you can use several boxes at the same time. For example, you can archive all tax-relevant documents in a separate box and collect the remaining documents, which aren't tax-relevant, in a second box.
Articles in this section
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Using a scanner and assigning documents to a fileeeBox
- Are there any additional costs?
- How does the fileeeBox help me with my tax declaration
- What do I need to use the fileeeBox?
- How do I activate my fileeeBox?
- How do I activate my fileeeScan add-on?
- Can I use multiple boxes at the same time?
- How do I scan creased documents?
- How do I find documents in the box?