*OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition and is a technique, by which fileee recognizes the text of your document. This makes it easier to search your documents for specific words. If you need the bill for your broken iPhone, for example, you can search all your documents using the keyword "iPhone" and find the invoice in a few seconds. In addition, the OCR is necessary for fileee to automatically obtain information such as, for example, the sender, the date or the invoice amount.
Articles in this section
- Problems with push notifications
- How to scan merged documents?
- With which iPhone can I use fileee?
- Become iOS beta tester
- What is the passcode?
- Linking Dropbox- and email accounts
- Print and forward
- Edit information about documents: titles, reminders, tags
- Search function
- Image enhancement