To create a multi-page document, first open the camera mode. You can now scan all pages of the document individually by clicking on the camera button. When you have scanned all pages, click on the scanns with the scrolling number at the bottom right. Now your documents will be processed and improved. If the quality is fine for you, you can click on "Save" in the upper right, which will add the document to your fileee account.
Articles in this section
- Problems with push notifications
- How to scan stitched documents?
- With which iPhone can I use fileee?
- Become iOS beta tester
- What is the passcode?
- Linking Dropbox- and email accounts
- Print and forward
- Edit information about documents: titles, reminders, tags
- Search function
- Image enhancement