Your personal data is only visibly for you. We encrypt the data with the latest encryption mechanics. This makes it impossible to steal data or documents. If the user wants to, he can share documents with user users or extern persons. However only the user himself has the right to enable the end of the sharing. For each document the user has got complete transparency.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- How do I disable two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Why do we store data in the Cloud?
- Crash reports
- What happens to the documents when fileee suffers a prolonged interruption?
- Self-learning system
- Who can see my data/documents?
- How does my data remain inaccessible for others?
- Where is my data stored?
- How safe is my informations?