We store your data encrypted. Through the encryption and the safe HTTPS connection it's impossible for others to get your data. Even if others could retrieve your data, it would be worthless as they would not have the encryption key to open your documents.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- How do I disable two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Why do we store data in the Cloud?
- Crash reports
- What happens to the documents when fileee suffers a prolonged interruption?
- Self-learning system
- Who can see my data/documents?
- How does my data remain inaccessible for others?
- Where is my data stored?
- How safe is my informations?